We're helping the small businesses to manage their finances.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE.
BY USING THE SERVICE OR CLICKING “AGREE” CUSTOMER IS AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF CUSTOMER IS AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF ITS EMPLOYER, THEN CUSTOMER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT IT HAS THE NECESSARY AUTHORITY TO AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT ON ITS EMPLOYER’S BEHALF.
This agreement is between Silver Webbuzz(trading as YFobs), and the customer agreeing to these terms (Customer).
- This agreement provides Customer access to and usage of an Internet based software service as specified on an order and as further outlined at: https://www.yfobs.in/ (Service).
- USE OF SERVICE
- Customer Owned Data: All data and logos uploaded by Customer remains the property of Customer, as between YFobs and Customer (Customer Data). Customer grants YFobs the right to use, publicly display and distribute the Customer Data for purposes of performing under this agreement. See the YFobs FAQs (www.yfobs.in) regarding export of Customer Data.
- Contractor Access and Usage: Customer may allow its contractors to access the Service in compliance with the terms of this agreement, which access must be for the sole benefit of Customer. Customer is responsible for the compliance with this agreement by its contractors.
- Customer Responsibilities: Customer (i) must keep its passwords secure and confidential; (ii) is solely responsible for Customer Data and all activity in its account in the Service; (iii) must use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to its account, and notify YFobs promptly of any such unauthorized access; and (iv) may use the Service only in accordance with the Service’s Knowledge Base and applicable law.
- Technical Support: YFobs must provide customer support for the Service under the terms of YFobs Customer Support Policy (Support) which is located at www.yfobs.in/help, and is incorporated into this agreement for all purposes.
- Publicity: Each Customer is permitted to state publicly that such Customer is a Customer of the service. Each Customer agrees that YFobs may include such Customer’s name and trademarks in a list of YFobs customers, online or in promotional materials. Each Customer also agrees that YFobs may verbally reference such Customer as a Customer of the service. Each Customer may opt out of the provisions in this section by contacting YFobs Support.
- Customer must pay all fees as specified on the order, but if not specified then within 30 days of receipt of an invoice. Customer is responsible for the payment of all sales, use, withholding, VAT and other similar taxes. This agreement contemplates one or more orders for the Service, which orders are governed by the terms of this agreement.
- Payment Methods and Gateway
- The Customer shall carry out payment of the total amount set out in the Subscription Plan using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) or PayPal.
- MUTUAL CONFIDENTIALITY:
- Definition of Confidential Information: Confidential Information means all non-public information disclosed by a party (Discloser) to the other party (Recipient), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure (Confidential Information). YFobs’s Confidential Information includes without limitation the Service (including without limitation the Service user interface design and layout, and pricing information).
- Protection of Confidential Information: The Recipient must use the same degree of care that it uses to protect the confidentiality of its own confidential information (but in no event less than reasonable care) not to disclose or use any Confidential Information of the Discloser for any purpose outside the scope of this agreement. The Recipient must make commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to Confidential Information of Discloser to those of its employees and contractors who need such access for purposes consistent with this agreement and who have signed confidentiality agreements with Recipient no less restrictive than the confidentiality terms of this agreement.
- Exclusions: Confidential Information excludes information that: (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to Discloser, (ii) was known to the Recipient prior to its disclosure by the Discloser without breach of any obligation owed to the Discloser, (iii) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to Discloser, or (iv) was independently developed by the Recipient without use or access to the Confidential Information. The Recipient may disclose Confidential Information to the extent required by law or court order, but will provide Discloser with advance notice to seek a protective order.
- PROPRIETARY PROPERTY
- Reservation of Rights: The software, workflow processes, user interface, designs, know-how, and other technologies provided by YFobs as part of the Service are the proprietary property of YFobs and its licensors, and all right, title and interest in and to such items, including all associated intellectual property rights, remain only with YFobs. Customer may not remove or modify any proprietary marking or restrictive legends in the Service. YFobs reserves all rights unless expressly granted in this agreement.
- Aggregate Data: During and after the term of this agreement, YFobs may use non-personally identifiable Customer Data within the Service for purposes of enhancing the Service, aggregated statistical analysis, technical support and other business purposes.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Term: This agreement continues until all orders have terminated.
- Mutual Termination for Material Breach: If either party is in material breach of this agreement, the other party may terminate this agreement at the end of a written 30-day notice/cure period, if the breach has not been cured.
- Suspension for Non-Payment: YFobs may temporarily suspend or terminate, or both, the Service if Customer’s payment on any invoice is more than 15 days past due. See the YFobs FAQs (www.yfobs.in) for details.
- Maintenance of Customer Data:
- Within 90-days after termination, Customer Data will be available as specified in the YFobs FAQs.
- After such 90-day period, YFobs has no obligation to maintain the Customer Data and may destroy it.
- Return YFobs Property Upon Termination: Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, Customer must pay YFobs for any unpaid amounts, and destroy or return all property of YFobs. Upon YFobs request, Customer will confirm in writing its compliance with this destruction or return requirement.
- Suspension for Violations of Law: YFobs may temporarily suspend the Service or remove the applicable Customer Data, or both, if it in good faith believes that, as part of using the Service, Customer has violated a law. YFobs will attempt to contact Customer in advance.
- LIABILITY LIMIT
- EXCLUSION OF INDIRECT DAMAGES: YFobs is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this agreement (including, without limitation, costs of delay; loss of data, records or information; and lost profits), even if it knows of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- TOTAL LIMIT ON LIABILITY: YFobs’s total liability arising out of or related to this agreement (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) does not exceed the amount paid by Customer within the 6-month period prior to the event that gave rise to the liability.
- If any third-party brings a claim against YFobs, or requires YFobs to respond to a legal process, related to Customer’s acts, omissions, data or information within the Software, Customer must defend, indemnify and hold YFobs harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim or request.
- OTHER TERMS
- Entire Agreement and Changes: This agreement and the order constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior or contemporaneous negotiations or agreements, whether oral or written, related to this subject matter. Customer is not relying on any representation concerning this subject matter, oral or written, not included in this agreement. No representation, promise or inducement not included in this agreement is binding. No modification of this agreement is effective unless both parties sign it, and no waiver is effective unless the party waiving the right signs a waiver in writing.
- No Assignment: Neither party may assign or transfer this agreement or an order to a third party, except that this agreement with all orders may be assigned, without the consent of the other party, as part of a merger, or sale of substantially all the assets, of a party.
- Enforceability and Force Majeure: If any term of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other terms remain in effect. Except for the payment of monies, neither party is liable for events beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation force majeure events.
- Money Damages Insufficient: Any breach by a party of this agreement or violation of the other party’s intellectual property rights could cause irreparable injury or harm to the other party. The other party may seek a court order to stop any breach or avoid any future breach.
- No Additional Terms: YFobs rejects additional or conflicting terms of any Customer form-purchasing document.
- Order of Precedence: If there is an inconsistency between this agreement and an order, the order prevails.
- Survival of Terms: Any terms that by their nature survive termination of this agreement for a party to assert its rights and receive the protections of this agreement, will survive. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
- Feedback: By submitting ideas, suggestions or feedback to YFobs regarding the Service, Customer agrees that such items submitted do not contain confidential or proprietary information; and Customer hereby grants YFobs an irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free and fully-paid perpetual license to use such items for any business purpose.
- UPDATES: We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here and by email.
- CONTACT: Feel like getting in touch? Contact YFobs customer help or email us directly at email@example.com.